Lifeboat and Liferaft Survival Manuals
Complies with IMO Resolution A.657 (16) Annex 2.
Formally accepted by UK MCA/DOT our Survival Manuals fulfil the SOLAS requirement to carry a Survival Manual in each Lifeboat and Liferaft.
Lifeboat Manuals in English or Spanish
Liferaft Manuals - dual English/German
Liferaft Manuals - dual English/Greek
Liferaft Manuals - dual English/Spanish
Click here to use our quick response form service for this product
- Protection against exposure.
- Anti-Seasickness Tablets.
- Watches, Lookouts, etc.
- First Aid, Health problems, Sanitary arrangements.
- Location aids.
- Proper use of survival equipment. Distribution of rations and water.
- Preparation for heavy weather.
- Rescue services, landing and beaching.
- Maintenance of morale.